[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Denis Mirassou <Mirassou at cict dot fr>
 To:  Matze <der underscore matze dot f at web dot de>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] SNMP OID Codes ?
 Date:  Mon, 09 May 2005 09:49:11 +0200
Matze wrote:
> Hallo !
>
> I'd like to program with the SNMP Client in the MONOWALL Router.
> Where can I find a table of all OIDs Monowall Supports ?
> Or can someone tell me the OID which returns the Traffic Up and Downsteam ??
>
> Thanks and sorry for my bad english
>
> Matthias

Hi,

OID used by M0n0Wall are standard ones.
For example, with RRTool (
http://people.ee.ethz.ch/~oetiker/webtools/rrdtool/ ), i got
errors/unicast/non unicast/traffic statistics for all interfaces.
I didn't need to modify RRDTools for that.

Regards,

--
         /\
      /\/  \

/ \| Centre Interuniversitaire de Calcul de Toulouse (C.I.C.T)