[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  =?iso-8859-1?Q?Carlos_Ros=E1rio?= <carlos dot rosario at netcabo dot pt>
 To:  "'Michael Mee'" <mm2001 at pobox dot com>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: Wireless Access Point with M0n0wall
 Date:  Mon, 9 May 2005 18:23:04 +0100
Well that sounds just what were looking for!

Can you give an ideia of the troughtput of the Atheros 802.11a backhaul
links? Around here we have been using  Dlink 900AP+ doing wireless bridge
between nodes and we have about 1Mbyte/s on those point-to-point links in a
standard FTP transfer. The bigger links are about 4Km. We need to upgrade
those in order to achieve 3Mbytes/s, do you think its possible with Atheros
802.11a and m0n0wall?

Thank you,