[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Matt Brown <matt at mbrown dot co dot uk>
 To:  M0n0Wall <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  IPSEC VPN requires daily restart
 Date:  Mon, 9 May 2005 21:23:02 +0100
Hi,

I am a big fan of m0n0wall and it rocks !

I am having a small problem with VPN's, I have managed to get
multiple m0n0 to m0n0 VPN's running for various sites - but they seem
to require a manual restart every day.

I used to use IPCOP and VPN's seemed to stay up for days at a time.
Does anyone else experience this problem ? Is this a known problem.

Also we have an IPCOP firewall on one site and a m0n0 box on our
site, which also suffers the same problem..

Any ideas.

I have checked the FAQ and searched the list (cached 6200 messages)
and was not easily able to see anyone with this problem.

Matt Brown