[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Dirk Enrique Seiffert <ds at caribenet dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Desperatly trying to get the Captive Portal to work...
 Date:  Mon, 9 May 2005 15:33:32 -0500
Hello everybody,

with Monowall 1.11 the Captive Portal was working without issues, but the
Radius Accouting Packages were not unique. Last issue is solved on 1.2b7 but
the Captive Portal is causing headaches: No logout popup shows up, login
leads to a "data not found" error. So far the only way to logout is going
into the administrativ interface.

I posted twice already on this list in the hope to get a hint. As this is a
very busy, competent and friendly list: So far I feel quite lost with this
issue. Is this a known issue? Does anybody hace success with the captive
portal of 1.2b7? Is there a patch available? - Any idea is appreciated!

Best wishes

Enrique

--
Dirk Enrique Seiffert