[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Jim Wang <jim dot wang at troposnetworks dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Credit Card billing
 Date:  Mon, 09 May 2005 13:46:39 -0700
Hi Eric,

Just so I'm clear :-) are these enhancements going to be put into the
monowall.  I know of some other service gateways that have the credit
card billing built in such as that of the ip3 networks box.  I find
myself recommending the monowall alot so I want to make sure that it at
least has a few of the importaint features that the other boxes have.

Thanks in advance,

Jim.