[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Dirk Enrique Seiffert <ds at caribenet dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Desperatly trying to get the Captive Portal to work...
 Date:  Mon, 9 May 2005 17:57:20 -0500
> Best I can offer is 1.2b7's captive portal is very, very buggy.
> Manuel knows about it, and the next release should be much improved.
>
> -Chris

This is at least a notice. If Manuel has a patch and is looking for somebody
to test it: Here we are. We are evaluating 1.2b7 in a non-production
evironment.  The Radius funcionallity is excellent, the Captive Portal is the
drawback. Though we are no developers we would love to support and push the
fix, at least by testing.

Thanks a lot

Enrique

--