[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Nick Scott <nick dot scott at slingshot dot co dot nz>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  wavelan/ec with monowall question
 Date:  Tue, 10 May 2005 17:46:52 +1200
I am going to be using one of these to connect to a wireless community,
through my monowall router, however I have a few questions.  The idea of
this unit is to act as a wireless bridge.  This unit can pick up the ip
address of the network card it is plugged into, but cannot spoof a mac
address.  Is it possible to spoof any mac address on any interface in
monowall. If so, how, as I have been assigned a mac address that I need
to have.  Is it possible to forward all ip addresses of a certian port
range from the wireless network, to the internal network, for dc++, chat
programs, etc.
Thanks
Nick Scott