[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Dirk Enrique Seiffert <ds at caribenet dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch, Mirassou at cict dot fr
 Cc:  jorge at caribenet dot com
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Desperatly trying to get the Captive Portal to work...
 Date:  Tue, 10 May 2005 08:20:39 -0500

> I saw several post in this list about problem in captive portal feature
> in 1.2b7.
> So, I keep my 1.2b5 wich is working quite well, I suggest you to use 1.2b5.

Do you autenticate against Radius? I choosed 1.2b7 because of the unique
accaunting packages. From the radius point of view1.2b7 works fine. The
changelog mentions radius updates for 1.2b6 (which has the same buggy captive
portal.).  Anyhow I will give it a try with 1.2b5.

Thanks a lot

Enrique

--
Dirk Enrique Seiffert