[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  Kerem Erciyes <k underscore erciyes at zegnaermenegildo dot it>
 To:  "William Fulton" <wfulton at thirdhatch dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Site to Site IPSEC Tunnel
 Date:  Tue, 10 May 2005 16:33:49 +0300

You can try tracerouting to an IP on the other side of the network.
It wont reply for the tunnel but it should for the both ends:

For example: tracert

Tracing route to over a maximum of 30 hops

  1     1 ms     1 ms     1 ms  m0n0wall.zegnabutik.intranet []
  2     *        *        *     Request timed out.
  3    62 ms    26 ms    26 ms

Trace complete.

C:\Documents and Settings\nanotek>