[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Nick Ohanian" <nick at blwebsolutions dot com>
 To:  "'Lee Azzarello'" <lee dot azzarello at ps dash solved dot com>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] internal office space.
 Date:  Tue, 10 May 2005 12:18:19 -0700
That looks pretty nice, I'll def. bookmark it if I'm doing any kind of
outdoor wireless install, right now I'm concentrating on indoors.  I am
going with a 802.11b Intersil 2.5 PCMCIA card, dual cables & 5 dBi omni ant.
with a sokeris 4801 and plan to mount it in the middle of the space and see
what kind of reception I will get using netstumbler and a lappy. Might have
to buy an additional AP / repeater?  I'm not sure if that can be
accomplished, I'm still fairly new to this and it's almost overwhelming
reading through all the mumbo jumbo out there.  If anybody has any
suggestions I'd more than happy to take any kind of advice :).  Word to the
little homies on that picture hah.  -Nick