[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Aaron with Morad" <aaronc at morad dot ab dot ca>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  NAT Out and Back In
 Date:  Tue, 10 May 2005 17:42:19 -0600
I am trying to set up NAT I can go out the OPT interface, using one IP address, be routed back by
the ISP into another IP on OPT into a server.  I have set up both Outbound and Inbound NAT mappings.
 Ummm... it doesn't work.

Any ideas?  I have checked the outbound mapping and there are no problems there.  When I watch the
logs for the rules I created they pass no problem.  It seems to be the inbound side.  Are there
problems with going out then in the same interface?

Thanks everyone.

Aaron