[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Thomas_Kolst=F8?= <thomas at kolsto dot no>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] NAT Out and Back In
 Date:  Wed, 11 May 2005 12:43:33 +0200
Aaron with Morad wrote:

>I am trying to set up NAT I can go out the OPT interface, using one IP address, be routed back by
the ISP into another IP on OPT into a server.  I have set up both Outbound and Inbound NAT mappings.
 Ummm... it doesn't work.

>Any ideas?  I have checked the outbound mapping and there are no problems there.  When I watch the
logs for the rules I created they pass no problem.  It seems to be the inbound side.  Are there
problems with going out then in the same interface?

http://m0n0.ch/wall/docbook/faq-lannat.html

--

- thomas at kolsto dot no