[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Mike Mentges <mmentges at gstisecurity dot com>
 To:  eric at tawifi dot com
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Credit Card billing
 Date:  Mon, 09 May 2005 15:39:27 -0400
Why not just create a subscription based portal page and use pay-pal for
the billing...? Utilize the captive portal to force them to the paypal
screen. Of course this will require you to do some manual DB stuff
somewhere along the lines to add users who are paid to your Radius DB..

You could use monthly or weekly subscription rates. Problem comes around
on the back end and your involvement in the entire process so that might
not work... I would be interested to see what the "work-in-progress" is...

Just my random thoughts..
Great product!!
Mike