[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Carlo Landmeter <clandmeter at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  problems with GRE behind m0n0
 Date:  Wed, 11 May 2005 16:05:31 +0200
I'm using m0n0wall version 1.2b3 on a wrap board. From our provider we
receive a subnet of 16 ip's which we can use. The m0n0wall is acting as
router and firewall for this subnet. I am using the 3 interfaces as folowed.

WAN 81.*.*.*/30
LAN 10.*.*.*/24
DMZ 81.*.*.*/28

I have disabled NAT by enabling advanced outbound NAT for the DMZ and added
a mapping to enable NAT for the lan interface.
One of the devices on the DMZ interface is a Cisco trying to run a GRE VPN
tunnel but it seems as if the m0n0wall is blocking the tunnel.
When i look into the firewall logs it doesnt display anything blocked.
The m0n0wall itself is running the PPTP server which is running just fine
(also with GRE protocol).

Does anybody have an idea why i cannot create the tunnel with that Cisco?

Thx.

Carlo