[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Gianfranco Risaliti" <gianfranco dot risaliti at yogitech dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  RouterBoard
 Date:  Thu, 12 May 2005 01:57:07 +0200 (CEST)
Hi floks
juest few words to everybody ...

First of all I'm very happy to use m0n0 on my system!

Second, I've found this hardware www.routerboard.com , i've boutght and i
will glad to share the tryout outcome of my test with this board, i'm
pretty happy about soekris minipc, but i need something more powerful,
routerboards are not so expencive 213 usd.

Does anybody know something about it ? I can't hardly wait to mangle this
board with m0n0 !!

Thank you M0N0 peoples !!

Gianfranco

--

Gianfranco Risaliti
YOGITECH SPA

via Lenin 132/p
56017 San Martino Ulmiano
Pisa (Italia)
tel +39 050 863532
fax +39 050 861870
gianfranco dot risaliti at yogitech dot com
www.yogitech.com <http://www.yogitech.com/>

--

This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information intended
only for the addressee. If you are not the addressee or authorized to

--
This message was scanned for spam and viruses by BitDefender
For more information please visit http://linux.bitdefender.com/