[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Jim Thompson <jim at netgate dot com>
 To:  gianfranco dot risaliti at yogitech dot com
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] RouterBoard
 Date:  Wed, 11 May 2005 16:05:47 -1000
the routerboard 220/230 have no more CPU than the WRAP or Soekris 48xx
boards.
All have a 266MHz NatSemi Geode.

By the time you add the memory and IDE/CF adapter, you're going to have
a lot more $s in the box
than you would with a WRAP or Soekris based box.

If you need more CPU, you might look at the VIA-powered boards.

jim