[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Scott Hanson <shanson at shcon dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Two PPTP Servers: one on m0no, one in LAN?
 Date:  Thu, 12 May 2005 14:13:49 +0200
Hello,

We have LANS in several cities which our ISP connects via virtual
routing to our M0n0wall. We have PPTP running on the M0n0wall, but we
just added a LAN with their own PPTP server on Windows which they would
like to keep. They their own external IP which is routed to us.

We actually have 2 M0n0walls, so the setup looks like this

(Internet)--(Mono1)--(Mono2+PPTP)--(Transfer Net)--(LAN)--(WIN PPTP)

Is it at all possible to have two PPTP servers like this? The M0n0wall
PPTP seems to grab the connections, even though I'm directing the IP for
the WIN PPTP to a Fricken Proxy.

I have a sinking feeling I'm trying to do something impossible here...

Thanks,
Scott Hanson