[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Dirk Enrique Seiffert <ds at caribenet dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch, Mirassou at cict dot fr
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Desperatly trying to get the Captive Portal to work...
 Date:  Thu, 12 May 2005 09:39:22 -0500
> >>I saw several post in this list about problem in captive portal feature
> >>in 1.2b7.
> >>So, I keep my 1.2b5 wich is working quite well, I suggest you to use
> >> 1.2b5.
> >
> > Do you autenticate against Radius?
>
> Yes and i have radius accounting too with 1.2b5.

Do you get any popup window with the logout button working? I tried several
stable and beta versions without luck. I don't know if this is a javascript
issue: I can only test with firefox and konquerer.

So far I get to login, accountig starts but I only can logout using the
administrative interface. Same behaviour I found on 1.11 as well as
1.2b5,6,7. Does anybody on this list have positive results with the
popup/logout function?

Best wishes

Enrique

--