[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Joe Lagreca <lagreca at gmail dot com>
 To:  "courtney dot harding at direcway dot com" <courtney dot harding at direcway dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: RE: [m0n0wall] m0n0wall on Nokia
 Date:  Thu, 12 May 2005 09:15:55 -0700
I think it has to be edited using BSD.  There is a live BSD disc that I used.

You can find it along with all instructions here:
http://chrisbuechler.com/index.php?id=17

On 5/11/05, courtney dot harding at direcway dot com <courtney dot harding at direcway dot com> wrote:
> I attached the HD back into my IBM, and was trying to use DSL to edit the config file, but it does
not see anythign on the HD, when I boot just the HD is loads monowall, what I am missing, do I need
to install FreeBSD on a computer?