[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  John dot From at magma dot ca
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Having issues with pccards and m0n0image
 Date:  Thu, 12 May 2005 13:57:35 -0400
Hello all,

A friend of mine setup access to his FreeBSD box to extract and build the
m0n0wall image but I have having a problem with the m0n0image.php script.

When I run the script it doesn't recognize that the switch and image are
there and just displays the help.

-------

-bash-2.05b$ ./m0n0image.php -x generic-pc-1.11.img

m0n0image.php v0.1.2       (C)2004-2005 michael iedema <mdi at michael dash i dot com>
usage:  [-x,-c] imagename.img
        -x      extract contents of image into DEVEL_imagename
        -c      compress DEVEL_imagename folder into a bootable image

--------------------

I am trying to get the image rebuilt so I can replace the pccard.conf to
include support for the 2 pcmcia cards that I have in an old laptop (got
the image onto the HD fine, just doesn't detect either card).

If anyone can lend me a bit of space on a dev box where I can build a new
image that would be uber cool! or if you have an image built with wired
pcmcia cards included that would be cool too.

I am not at home right now to give the model numbers of the pccards but
one is a 3com and the other is a dlink, I found a pccard.conf file that
had entries for them so it looks like they are supported.

Cheers and thanks!

John From