[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Nick Ohanian" <nick at blwebsolutions dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Wireless Captive Portal.
 Date:  Sat, 14 May 2005 17:56:40 -0700
Hi All - Would anybody have any suggestions on how to possible enable a
PCMCIA wireless card on a net4521 box?  I unfortunately don't have a serial
cable handy and can only access the box via ip.  I'm trying to determine how
I can get a http://www.netgate.com/product_info.php?products_id=98 " 802.11b
Intersil 2.5 PCMCIA card, dual cables & 5 dBi omni ant." kit working on the
box.  I presumed I would just have to insert the PCMCIA card into the slot
and everything should come up via the system / wireless settings.  Has
anybody ran into anything like this before?  Thanks in advance. -nick