[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Ron Rosson <ron at oneinsane dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Syslogd Help
 Date:  Sun, 15 May 2005 08:14:42 -0500
I have been looking into doing this as well but I would like m0n0wall to log
to its own files and not the files that the syslog server would be logging
for itself. Is this possible without having to replace syslog with
syslog-ng.

-Ron

P.S. For some reason me and syslog-ng never got along when it came to
configs.

--
Ron Rosson
ron at oneinsane dot net