[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Norman H. Azadian" <norman at azadian dot ch>
 To:  A dot L dot M dot Buxey at lboro dot ac dot uk
 Cc:  Ian Ch'ng <ian at cljlaw dot com>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] How to install m0n0wall
 Date:  Mon, 16 May 2005 10:07:12 +0200
Here's a copy of my contributions on this subject from the beginning of March:

> What the QuickStart document neglects to mention is that before performing step 4.2, you should
have an *empty* CFC (I deleted the primary partition that I had previously written with the
physdiskwrite program), and that before performing step 4.3 you need to write the image to the CFC.

and

> BTW, it would be helpful in the quickstart to mention the name of a
> terminal emulator program or two under Linux.  It's been a while since I
> had cause to use one, and it took me a while to remember that they're
> called 'minicom' and 'seyon'.

NHA
---
Norman H. Azadian    Taegerishalde 13    CH-3110 Muensingen    Switzerland
norman at azadian dot ch      tel: +41 31 721 7855      fax: +41 31 55 898 55

A dot L dot M dot Buxey at lboro dot ac dot uk wrote:
> Hi,
>

>>Could someone teach me how to install m0n0wall from the first step till the end? This is my first
time to expose to m0n0wall. I really would appreciate if anyone is willing to help me to set up my
m0n0wall. Thank You.