[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Anastasija Bosiha" <anastasija dot bosiha at gmail dot com>
 To:  <tixe at tixe dot com dot ar>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] How to do 2 public IP Iddress
 Date:  Mon, 16 May 2005 11:37:42 +0300
Hi,

When I configured my m0n0wall, I had one additional WAN IP address for mail
server, which is allocated inside local network (without optional
interface). I have done 3 things:
1. Added entry to 'Proxy ARP', so that router respond to second WAN IP
address.
2. Added entry to 'Server NAT', so that it could be possible use second WAN
IP address for NATing.
3. Added entries to 'Inbound NAT', so that specified ports of second WAN IP
address will be mapped to specified ports of  LAN IP address (in my case it
was mail server LAN IP address). But if you need to mapping all traffic from
second WAN IP address to some LAN IP address, you should add entry not to
'Inbound NAT', but to 'NAT 1:1'

Anastasija