[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Dr. Nadine Besson <nadibes at yahoo dot fr>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] commercial offerings
 Date:  Mon, 16 May 2005 14:43:32 +0200
I agree. I would be willing to pay(pal) some money if someone would help
me exactly with what I am looking for.

Getting no support or RTFM! replies from "senior master teachers" in the
mailinglist (which are both useless) is time consuming and can be quite
frustrating.

In my (former) case (see my yesterdays email) I need a simple email with a
few sentences that explains me which Pipes,Queues and Rules I have to set
to shape my personal traffic profile.

This takes 10 minutes for someone who knows what to do, but i can takes
ages for someone who is not keen on this m0n0wall project.

If its not possible what I want to do, someone could also let me know.
Then I do not need to spent for further time on it.

Yours,
Nadine