[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Chris Bagnall" <m0n0wall at minotaur dot cc>
 To:  "'Dr. Nadine Besson'" <nadibes at yahoo dot fr>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] How to install m0n0wall
 Date:  Mon, 16 May 2005 14:24:55 +0100
> - You won't find much websites about mo0n0wall and if the
> information is scattered or does not deal with you subject

If you're after information about VoIP and traffic shaping, any info you
find on your searches will be helpful, regardless of whether it's m0n0wall
specific. Pipes and queues are pretty much the same regardless of distro.

There are gaps in the m0n0wall documentation, granted, and there are
volunteers who are doing their best to fill those gaps.

> Smashing project - but no personal support! Nobody offered me
> his personal help.

It's a free project. You can't expect personal support that you'd possibly
get from an expensive commercial package for free.

> Will see if anyone has been stimulated by this answer to help
> me with MY enquiry, too.
> I doubt it.

With the greatest of respect, please calm down a little bit. If you only
posted your question on the mailing list in the last couple of days, it's
not necessarily surprising you haven't had a response yet. People live in
different timezones. Some people probably get a digest version of this list
(that's all the posts from one day in a single email once a day). Some
people may not be checking their list mail every day.

Regards,

Chris