[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Christian Rohmann <Christian dot Rohmann at gmx dot de>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] HOWTO for setting up Snort+syslog+m0n0
 Date:  Mon, 16 May 2005 18:56:30 +0200
I'd also love to set up a Snort IDS. But I'm currently wondering on how
to set it up network wise.
I'm on a DSL connection and use PPPoE (m0n0wall) to reach the internet.
Is it possible to use snort in bridge mode even with pppoe goging though
the bridge?

I'd love to hear ideas from you guys !

THX

Christian Rohmann