[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "John ." <jvoigt at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Re: Help with traffic shaping needed
 Date:  Mon, 16 May 2005 19:12:02 -0400
I posted a traffic shaping sample (my VoIP is Vonage) several months
ago.  It uses 1 pipe in each direction with 3 queues in the pipes.
Beside the VoIP queue there is a "normal" traffic queue and a "bulk"
queue.  The whole thing has been running for many months and works
just fine.  I never have any problems with my VoIP or normal (mostly
web browsing) traffic - the bulk just get's stolen from as needed.