[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "J o h n W o r t h" <turbodonkey at blueyonder dot co dot uk>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Problems booting to CF
 Date:  Tue, 17 May 2005 00:21:14 +0100
I have been trying for some time now to get m0n0 on my lex light mini ITX
PC.  When I use a laptop hard drive everything is ok and m0n0 boots fine.

light as ad0, so, using gzcat from a freesbie the generic-pc-1.11.img is
written successfully, but it fails to boot because it can't find a config
file?? The message disappears off the screen to quickly!

I have used physdiskwrite 0.5 (under Bart PE), and gzcat (freesbie) both on
the host machine, both with the same error during boot...

Had a look on the mailing list archive, there was someone else with the same
problem, but it appears unresolved...

Any help would be appreciated!

John