[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  Miguel Rebolleddo <spawn at elo dot utfsm dot cl>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  monowall dedicate only ipsec server
 Date:  Tue, 17 May 2005 10:19:13 -0400
Im trying to configure a monowall firewall only as a ipsec server, that mean, in
the conection to the client, he can't or will not give me a subnet address, so i
try deleting one of the spd policity that have the rule to ask a subnet of my
client, but unfortunate they can not get in to the phase 2.
I need your orientation on this issue, im a new user of monowall and reading all
the information posted in the web, and all my presumably reason was unlucky
Miguel A. Rebolledo Las Heras
Ingeniería Civil Electrónica.
Universidad Técnica Federico Santa María
Teléfono casa: (32) 735961
Telefono Work: (32) 654396
spawn [\033@\033]elo.utfsm.cl