[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Miguel Rebolleddo <spawn at elo dot utfsm dot cl>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  monowall dedicate only ipsec server
 Date:  Tue, 17 May 2005 10:19:13 -0400
Hi,
Im trying to configure a monowall firewall only as a ipsec server, that mean, in
the conection to the client, he can't or will not give me a subnet address, so i
try deleting one of the spd policity that have the rule to ask a subnet of my
client, but unfortunate they can not get in to the phase 2.
I need your orientation on this issue, im a new user of monowall and reading all
the information posted in the web, and all my presumably reason was unlucky

Miguel A. Rebolledo Las Heras

Telefono Work: (32) 654396
spawn [\033@\033]elo.utfsm.cl