[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Fidelino Badillo P." <fidelino dot badillo at sisa dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at minotaur dot cc>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  World of monowall please help please
 Date:  Tue, 17 May 2005 08:37:51 -0600
That I have to do in monowall, that I have to change or form stepwise, to achieve 5 points that I
wish, in all the options of monowall.
Already manage to begin and to put the ip as I indicate it to him in the graph. But that you sew
other one it is necessary to do

                         Network Interfaces

           |-----------------------------|---> LAN -- 192.168.160.80/24  Internal ip (network local)
           |                             |
           | Host monowall       |---> WAN -- xxx.xxx.79.91/24  External Ip (isp)
           |                             |

Points:

    1) I have to give Internet to several or some of the internal net (for exampl. 192.168.160.70).

    2) Does a nat of my public IP to my private net

    3) I have to do a nat bidericional with a servant web that I have with a private ip
192.168.160.120. And my public ip is xxx.xxx.79.91

    4) And only access to the ports leaves 80 444 3306 and 139

    5)And suddenly that with the same ip I publish it was managing the web server or servant access
web that a private ip has

Thank you very much to all and mas whom he me could help.