[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Marco Fandel <fandelmarco at yahoo dot de>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: Re: Re2: [m0n0wall] Problem with newer beta version
 Date:  Thu, 19 May 2005 09:39:26 +0200 (CEST)
>> Then I tried Chris's image, the 1.2b7 CD version, no change either...?

>> Maybe you did some configuration in the (virtual) Bios?

>All the virtual BIOS settings are included in the VM distribution.

Hm, yeah I thought so too, but as I wrote, it did not import the BIOS settings, telling me that it

is not compatible with my VMworkstation (4.5.2 build 8848). Don't know why, didn't have that

issue before. Therefor I was asking if there are some specific configurations in the BIOS...

>I think I was upgraded to 5.0 before trying b5 or newer, but I do have a machine with 4.5.2 that

> I can try. But I ran FreeBSD 5 in 4.0 and 4.5 and never had a single problem with it.

>-Chris

Hm, maybe that's the issue with the BIOS...?

I'm very interested in any result of this... By the way I'm running VMworkstation atop of XPSP1

And the ESX uses an MSA-1000 SAN, maybe that one causes problems too...?

Thanx

Marco

Gesendet von Yahoo! Mail - Jetzt mit 1GB kostenlosem Speicher