[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Peter Allgeyer <allgeyer at web dot de>
 To:  Thorsten dot Ziep at web dot de
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] DHCP over IPSec
 Date:  Thu, 19 May 2005 11:05:40 +0200
Hallo Thorsten!

Am Donnerstag, den 19.05.2005, 07:23 +0200 schrieb Thorsten Ziep:
> 1. Does an upgrade of the M0n0wall firmware to 1.2xb possibly solve this
> 'problem' ?

As far as I know there are no changes in this direction.

http://www.faqs.org/rfcs/rfc3456.html

> 3. Do I need to have special settings (maybe open ports) to allow
> DHCP over IPSec ?

Don't know. You are welcome to write a HOWTO about it, if you have
worked it out ;-)

Ciao ...

 copyleft(c) by |           Though I'll admit readability
 Peter Allgeyer |   _-_     suffers slightly...  -- Larry Wall in