[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Manuel Kasper" <mk at neon1 dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] IPv6 Support in the future
 Date:  Thu, 19 May 2005 18:15:24 +0200 (CEST)
Goetz Goerisch said:
> IPv6 support was discussed many times on the list and at the moment
> for 1.2 this is not on the to do list.
>
> But is it possible to have kind of a timeline/roadmap when you are
> going to implement this?

See

http://m0n0.ch/wall/list/?action=show_msg&actionargs[]=152&actionargs[]=42

Unfortunately, Michael doesn't have time to continue development on that
patch anymore, so it probably won't get integrated into m0n0wall - unless
somebody else picks up the pieces. In any case, it won't make it into 1.2
since I consider IPv6 support a major change.

- Manuel