[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Vinc Duran <uberpfloyd at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Vonage recommendations
 Date:  Thu, 19 May 2005 21:48:58 -0600
I'm also using 1.2b7. I have a Soekris 4801 and Comcast cable. I'm
using traffic shaping. I don't deeply understand the traffic shaping
but just ran the wizard and it works for me.
I'm using one Linksys PAP2 ATA on my network. I didn't add any
forwards for the ATA.
Everything works well. Ok, very occasionally, when I initiate a call
the receiving party can't hear me. It's not like a bad cellular call.
They don't hear anything. If I hang up and call again all is well. I
don't know if this has to do with traffic shaping. It's hard to
reproduce.
For the most part no one knows I have Vonage till they get the
referral email from Vonage...