[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  "Reinier Mostert" <reinier at clabo dot co dot za>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Copy of OpenVPN Road Warrior docs
 Date:  Fri, 20 May 2005 11:30:58 +0200
Hi All,

Can anyone please email me a copy of the OpenVPN Road Warrior scenario
document mentioned in section 8 of the M0n0wall documentation.  When I try
to download it I only get a short piece of the doc and can't see the rest.

I'm trying to use monowall to firewall a small site and allow VPN access to
my main site through OpenVPN, but cannot get it working.

Thanks in advance

Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.