[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Carlo Landmeter <clandmeter at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] I don't want to go back using Cisco....
 Date:  Mon, 23 May 2005 09:57:24 +0200
I checked my nat settings again but I can't find anythning wrong with
it. There isn't much that can go wrong can there? I enabled Advanced
outbound NAT and add the following rule:
 WAN     10.*.*.*/24     *       *
Where "10.*.*.*/24" is my LAN subnet. To my understanding i do not
need Proxy ARP but please correct me if im wrong.
Now i have no firewall rules blocking any traffic (or it would show up
in my log files).
I have tried switching between b3 and b7 but with no result.

Only thing that I could still do is do a fresh install of 1.1 and make
a very basic config and see if that works but other then that I am
lost...

Carlo