[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Kaz" <kaz at roleplayershome dot net>
 To:  " m0n0wall " <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  If it works?
 Date:  Tue, 24 May 2005 17:24:44 +0200
I'm currently running version 1.11 of m0n0wall, and I'm very pleased with
it. It works like a charm and it is very stable. It does what I need, and
it does it well.

Are there ANY reason at all for someone like me to upgrade to latest
version? Would I gain better performance? Higher stability? Better
administration?

I usually don't upgrade anything unless I'm having some sort of problems,
but seeing as I'm fairly new to m0n0wall and have yet to grasp the full
scope of this product, I thought I would ask.  :o)

Sincerely,
Thomas