[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Peter Allgeyer <allgeyer at web dot de>
 To:  Christian Oswald <coswald at dls dot net>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] SIP protocol madness
 Date:  Wed, 25 May 2005 22:15:16 +0200
Am Mittwoch, den 25.05.2005, 08:07 -0500 schrieb Christian Oswald:
> I'm prepared to do the work on this myself, but if it's not going to be
> included in the future, I'd like to know if I'm barking up the wrong
> tree :)

Actually there seems to be more than one problem with VoIP traffic (at
least SIP and TFTP). Since VoIP is getting more and more populate we
can't ignore problems with it. So lets talk about it on the developer
list and see, what we really have to do and what's the best way to do
it.

Ciao ...

 copyleft(c) by |           Linux! Guerrilla UNIX Development Venimus,
 Peter Allgeyer |   _-_     Vidimus, Dolavimus. (By mah at ka4ybr dot com,