[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  Dave Warren <maillist at devilsplayground dot net>
 To:  Christian Oswald <coswald at dls dot net>
 Cc:  m0n0wall list <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Vonage recommendations
 Date:  Wed, 25 May 2005 16:57:45 -0600
Christian Oswald wrote:

>Only problem is that monowall does not support TFTP through NAT (unless
>it's 1:1). You'll find it hard getting tftp updates. I'm still trying to
>find somebody to make that fix to monowall (NATD maybe or something).
>Like I said, I'm willing to pay someone for the fix.
I can't confirm this here -- Vonage devices configure themselves using
TFTP, both my Vonage ATAs have been able to download updates from behind
my m0n0wall box.

I can confirm this because I have added an additional line to two of my
Vonage boxes and in both cases, rebooting the ATA was enough to let the
ATA download the latest configuration file.

You're just jealous because the voices only talk to me.