[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Dave Warren <maillist at devilsplayground dot net>
 To:  Christian Oswald <coswald at dls dot net>
 Cc:  m0n0wall list <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Vonage recommendations
 Date:  Wed, 25 May 2005 16:57:45 -0600
Christian Oswald wrote:

>Only problem is that monowall does not support TFTP through NAT (unless
>it's 1:1). You'll find it hard getting tftp updates. I'm still trying to
>find somebody to make that fix to monowall (NATD maybe or something).
>Like I said, I'm willing to pay someone for the fix.

I can't confirm this here -- Vonage devices configure themselves using
TFTP, both my Vonage ATAs have been able to download updates from behind
my m0n0wall box.

I can confirm this because I have added an additional line to two of my
Vonage boxes and in both cases, rebooting the ATA was enough to let the
ATA download the latest configuration file.

--
You're just jealous because the voices only talk to me.