[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  =?WINDOWS-1252?B?lSCV?= <googl3meister at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Snort and m0n0wall - where to obtain please?
 Date:  Tue, 24 May 2005 14:39:35 +1000
Hi,

Great product! Just sniffing (no pun intended) around for a m0n0wall
image with snort - I've seen the referenced 1.1b17 in the email
archive, but that site is no longer hosting that file? - it's listed
in the archive as being here:

http://xoomer.virgilio.it/ortaj/m0n0/pc-generic-1.1b17-snort.img.gz

Does anyone have another location for it - google isn't helping
today... or was it removed due to excessive (off topic) snort queries
on this list? (Of which I see there were more than a few who had
issues configuring it _not_ to alert on their DNS/IRC/etc internal
usage... :)

Regards
gm

PS: yes - I realise that embedded design and performance will be at
odds for some time to come...