[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "James F. Newberry" <jamesn at djcomputing dot net>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  IPSEC Problems
 Date:  Thu, 26 May 2005 08:09:31 -0500
I've been trying to get IPSEC between 2 m0n0wall boxes working for about
a week now.  I have read alot of the past posts and still have no luck.
I've tried it over the internet and also locally.  I've tried,
aggressive, main, ....  many different settings.  I setup a third box
and still no luck.  I've checked the system time and that is ok.  The
log tells me it can not establish phase 1.  Is there some setting I'm
missing that is not under the ipsec section?

Thanks for any ideas