[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Carlo Landmeter <clandmeter at gmail dot com>
 To:  Will Dyson <will dot dyson at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] I don't want to go back using Cisco....
 Date:  Tue, 24 May 2005 09:22:47 +0200
I have tried using the Cisco to Cisco vpn tunnel and windows 2003 vpn
client to connect to another m0n0wall without success.

If anyone can help me/give advise to analyse the traffic that would be nice.

Attached you will find my config which I discussed in my previous mail.

Thx

Carlo

On 5/24/05, Will Dyson <will dot dyson at gmail dot com> wrote:
> On 5/23/05, Carlo Landmeter <clandmeter at gmail dot com> wrote:
>
> > Routing is working on OPT1 and i am able to use internet on a server on OPT1.
> > But when i try to creatre a PPTP vpn to my home it is blocked and
> > there are no logs in log file.
> >
> > Any suggestions? I'm never worked with Tcpdump so it will be hard for
> > me to investigate this problem.
> >
> > Any help appriciated.
>
> Suggestions:
>
> Consider posting your config file (elide your passwords and whatnot).
>
> Try another pptp server in place of the cisco, to make sure that it is
> an effect caused by the m0n0wall router, and not just the cisco being
> broken.
>
> Learn to use ethereal. A packet analyser can save you hours of
> frustrating head scratching.
>
> --
> Will Dyson

config-1.11.xml (3.2 KB, text/xml)