[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Claude Morin <klodefactor at gmail dot com>
 To:  Marco Fandel <fandelmarco at yahoo dot de>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: Re: Re2: [m0n0wall] Problem with newer beta version
 Date:  Fri, 27 May 2005 14:53:10 -0400
The problem may be that you're using the CD version, which saves its
configuration on floppy. Oliver Maul sent this mailing list message:
http://m0n0.ch/wall/list/?action=show_msg&actionargs[]=144&actionargs[]=10

He says the fix is "add the line 'floppy.minVirtualTime = 100' to the .vmx
file"

-klode