[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  James Ingham <james dot ingham at orange dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  m0n0wall and Azureus...weird problem...
 Date:  Sat, 28 May 2005 14:00:51 +0100
Hi

Hoping someone might be able to help...am running m0n0wall v1.11..never had
any problems before, but though i would try out Azureus bittorrent... added
a NAT & Firewall rule opening port 6881 to the PC I have azureus running
on...

However Azureus seems to work very intermittently (mostly NOT work!)... Now
the weird thing is that checking the firewall logs, m0n0wall seems to be
blocking OUTBOUND packets on port 6881..this despite the fact that I have
opened all outbound ports from the LAN:

Proto    Source    Port    Destination    Port    Description
 *          LAN net   *          *                  *         Default LAN ->
any

So why is m0n0wall blocking outbound packets?

Thx