[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Jonathan Marriott <jon at kiwiuk dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] m0n0wall and Azureus...weird problem...
 Date:  Sat, 28 May 2005 15:39:30 +0100
http://www.m0n0.ch/wall/docbook/faq-legit-traffic-dropped.html

This FAQ might explain what you are seeing. I also use Azureus with
m0n0wall and have no such problems - things work great. What do you mean
when you say it isn't working? No incoming connections, no outgoing, no
tracker comms? Make sure you have done both UDP and TCP for the NAT
rule. It might be worth changing port in case your ISP have decided to
block the default BT port.

I am using the latest beta however, not 1.11.

Jon