[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Chris Bagnall" <m0n0wall at minotaur dot cc>
 To:  "'James Ingham'" <james dot ingham at orange dot net>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] m0n0wall and Azureus...weird problem...
 Date:  Sat, 28 May 2005 15:39:39 +0100
Try opening the range 6881-6999 and see if that improves your experience
with Azureus. I have it running on a machine here with no issues at all.

> Now the weird thing is that checking the firewall
> logs, m0n0wall seems to be blocking OUTBOUND packets on port
> 6881..this despite the fact that I have opened all outbound
> ports from the LAN

I've just had a look in my logs and there's a similar thing going on here.
However, it doesn't seem to cause any problems.

What I'd guess may be happening (and someone please correct me if I'm wrong)
is that these packets don't have a corresponding entry in the state table,
i.e. Azureus is still trying to pump out data to peers that have
disappeared.

Regards,

Chris