[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Dave Warren" <MailList at devilsplayground dot net>
 To:  "James Ingham" <james dot ingham at orange dot net>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] m0n0wall and Azureus...weird problem...
 Date:  Sat, 28 May 2005 15:11:17 -0600
Aside from the other suggestions already posted, one other consideration:
Some ISPs block or restrict common bittorrent posts.  It could be your
ISP, or it could be that the swarm has several members using another ISP
that does the same.

Try changing your port, both in Azureus as well as m0n0wall, to something
completely different.

--
Sorry, she meant to say "stripped naked and thrown out an airlock"
I'm sorry for any confusion this may have caused.