[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  MrManiac's Listings <mrmaniac dot lists at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  [m0n0wall] m0n0wall and Azureus...weird problem...
 Date:  Sun, 29 May 2005 12:24:39 +0200
I've nearly the same problem.
m0n0wall is blocking really many connections inbound on the forwarded
ports for Azureus.
It worked perfectly for a long time, but now it doesn't anymore.
Nothing changed afaik.

I tried Azureus NAT test on my BT ports (16000-16200) and none is
working. All my downloads got a yellow smiley.
Before this problem I never had yellow ones.

Well, Azureus is still down- and uploading, but maybe at 25% speed...
I'm used to get about 180 kb/s per torrent. Now I've a maximum of ~60
kb/s, while downloading 6 torrents...

I checked all the firewall and traffic shaper rules several times but
I can't find anything.

Oh, and before I forget:
Teamspeak isn't working anymore, too. It's not possible to connect
from WAN. From LAN and VPN it's working great. m0n0 is blocking this
ports. Why?
HTTP(S), SMTP etc. still works...

Using 1.2b3 since it was released.

Hope, anyone has an answer.