[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Bryan K. Brayton" <bryan at sonicburst dot net>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Beta 1.2b8
 Date:  Sun, 29 May 2005 09:31:22 -0400
First, thanks for the update Manuel (and others who work so hard on
m0n0).  I don't know what I'd do without it :)

I'm running B8 right now, and haven't noticed any functional problems,
but I have noticed a cosmetic one with the way the tabs in the gui are
displayed.  With IE 6 (fully patched), if I click on the Interfaces
(Assign) link, and then click the VLANs tab, the Interfaces tab loses
its tab and formatting and becomes a standard link.  A similar thing
happens everywhere else with tabs.  This does *not* happen with Firefox
1.0.4.  Perhaps related the PHP update, or maybe a CSS change. I don't
know, just thought I'd pass it along.

Thanks,
Bryan